Perspektiva: Resource Flexible, multi-asset, is a multi-asset mutual fund investing in following industries: basic materials, energy, utility.
Perspektiva: Resource Flexible, multi-asset, is an multi-asset mutual fund investing in investments, which are limited to issuers incorporated, or conducting majority of business, in energy, basic materials and utility sectors. The main investment objective of Perspektiva: Resource Flexible, multi-asset, is to achieve stable capital appreciation by accepting risk levels inherent for a well diversified multi-asset portfolio of investment in high-growth sectors. Due to its sectorial orientation the risk associated with the mutual fund is higher than in a globally diversified equity fund. The investment objective will be achieved through long-term capital appreciation of investments in the portfolio, dividends and interest income.
- investors with moderate to high risk tolerance
- investors who already have a portion of their portfolio invested in less risky investments (e.g. Perspektiva: WorldMix)
- investors seeking exposure to natural resource and supply sectors
- investors who belive in positive long term outlook for commodities
- achieving long-term financial goals
- general purpose long-term savings
- recommended investment horizon is 5 years or more
- Abstract from the prospectus
- Declaration of accession
- Risk awareness statement